PXB-cells® are fresh human hepatocytes isolated from the PXB-mouse®. We offer consistent delivery on your schedule and from the same donor source. PXB-cells® are useful in many application areas where Primary Human Hepatocytes (PHH) of the highest quality are required. Selected publications using PXB-cells in gene editing, NASH/NAFLD studies, hepatitis studies and drug metabolism and toxicity studies are listed below.
- PXB-cells® were transduced with various Adenovirus vectors, and protein expressions, genome editions and cell viabilities were analyzed (CRISPR):
Generation of the adenovirus vector-mediated CRISPR/Cpf1 system and the application for primary human hepatocytes prepared from humanized mice with chimeric liver.
- PXB-cells® were used for the screening of anti-lipidemic drugs and it was shown that Fenofibrate (PPARα ligand) suppresses lipoprotein production from PXB-cells® in a dose-dependent manner:
Lipoprotein profile and lipid metabolism of PXB-cells®, human primary hepatocytes from liver-humanized mice: proposal of novel in vitro system for screening anti-lipidemic drugs.
- PXB-cells® were used to examine the efficacy of Japanese miso extracts as antiviral agents against hepatitis A (HAV):
Inhibitory effect of Japanese rice-koji miso extracts on hepatitis A virus replication in association with the elevation of glucose-regulated protein 78 expression.
- PXB-cells® were used to directly test the impact of PAPD5 and PAPD7 mRNA knockdown on individual HBV RNA types:
PAPD5/7 are host factors that are required for hepatitis B virus RNA stabilization.
- PXB-cells® were used in metabolites identification of fentanyl and its analogue:
Use of hepatocytes isolated from a liver-humanized mouse for studies on the metabolism of drugs: application to the metabolism of fentanyl and acetylfentanyl.
- PXB-cells® were used in mitochondrial toxicity evaluation:
Successful energy shift from glycolysis to mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation in freshly isolated hepatocytes from humanized mice liver.
See more: https://kmthepatech.com/pxb-cells/